To develop a university of medical excellence, imparting quality medical education to students and quality medical care to patients. To create doctors with knowledge, values and principles and to help them attain their highest functional ability. To spread health and to make the nation a healthier and happier place to live in.
University is located at Saifai in the Etawah District of Uttar Pradesh, India.
Faculty, nursing staff and beds
1167 Teaching Beds
71 beds (ICU, ICCU, SICU, NICU, PICU, RICU, Pre-op., Post-op.)
OPD Services in various specialities:
Medicine & allied Specialties
- General Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
Surgery & allied Specialties
- General Surgery including Paediatrics Surgery
- Oto-rhino- laryngology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
In OPDs specialists are available for consultation.
OPD services are available on all working days excluding Sundays and Gazetted Holidays from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday and from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Registration Counter
- Spacious OPD Complex each for every specialty with good seating arrangement for Doctors, waiting hall for patients and relatives
- Indoor wards – clean, well equipped and manned
- Operation Theater Complex
- 24 x 7 Casualty Services
- ICU, ICCU, SICU, PICU, NICU
- Medicines to Indoor and OPD Patients.
- C.T. Scan
- 3D/4D Color Doppler
- 2 D Echo
- Special Procedures in imaging modalities.
- Central Clinical laboratory working 24 x 7 for
- Blood Bank 24x7
- Medical Stores
- Kitchen - Very good quality food , provided free of cost two times in day
- Cafeteria – Available 24 x 7 for staff, patients and their relatives
- Mortuary facility available 24x7
- Bio- Medical waste Management